WIN AN ALL INCLUSIVE "V-VIP" EXPERIENCE AT THE FESTIVAL OF MOTORING WITH DUNLOP TYRES
Buy 4 or more Dunlop Grandtrek tyres to stand a chance to win a "V-VIP" EXPERIENCE AT THE Festival of Motoring
5 lucky winners will be hosted exclusively by Dunlop Tyres at the Festival of Motoring event at the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit, Johannesburg between the 26th to 28th August 2022
5 winners will get
A VIP Culinary Experience with Celebrity Chef Reuben Riffel
Reserved Parking at the Venue if required
Dunlop Grandtrek 4x4 Village Experience
Other Pre-Booked Track Sessions - Original Equipment Manufacturer Test Drive, Supercar Experience, and Self Handling Track Experience
Flights, Accommodation, Meals and Shuttle Services
CHOOSE Tyre Patterns
The tire is designed to give a year-round performance to vehicles like SUVs and CUVs. The Grandtrek AT23 has been used as an original equipment tire for models belonging to Lexus and Toyota. It has an all-season tread compound, meaning that it can be used in changing terrain without having to worry about treadwear or loss of performance.
Dunlop Grandtrek AT25 designed for original equipment specifications with all terrain capabilities.
Dunlop Grandtrek AT3G is for those who need a strong reliable all terrain performance tyre.
Introducing Dunlop's first ever 3-ply SUV/4x4 tyre design for serious adventure. A reinforced sidewall to prevent penetration.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR 2022 DUNLOP TYRES PROMOTION CONDUCTED BY SUMITOMO RUBBER SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD TRADING AS BLACKCIRCLES.CO.ZA (“Blackcircles South Africa”), (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “THE PROMOTER”)
For the period of 1 June 2022 – 31 July 2022, customers and social media followers of Blackcircles South Africa are invited to participate in our Winter promotion with Dunlop Tyres South Africa.
Buy any 4 or more Dunlop Grandtrek AT23, AT25, AT5, AT3G White Lettering or AT3GM tyres and stand a chance to win a once in a lifetime ‘Hospitality Premium Club Suite’ experience at this year’s Festival of Motoring at the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit, Johannesburg (26 – 28 August).
How to qualify for the promotion;
- 4 Prizes available - Purchase 4 (four) or more Dunlop Grandtrek AT23, AT25, AT5, AT3G White Lettering or AT3GM tyres in order to qualify for the lucky draw between 1 June 2022 – 31 July 2022.
- 1 Prize available - Like, Comment, Share the Dunlop Festival of Motoring posts on Facebook to enter a luck draw in order to qualify for the promotion between 1 June 2022 – 31 July 2022.
- 5 (five) customers ONLY will qualify for this promotion. A random draw will take place after 31 July 2022 and winners will be announced in the 1st week of August 2022.
Duration of the Promotion:
The promotion will commence on Wednesday, 1 June 2022 at 8 am and ends on Sunday, 31 July 2022 at 12 am.
- Winners will be informed during the week of 1 – 5 August 2022 to make the neccasary arrangements to attend the Festival of Motoring on Saturday, 27 August 2022.
- The Prize includes a VIP culinary experience with celebrity chef Reuben Riffel, reserved parking at the venue if required and prebooked track sessions (Original Equipment Manufacturer Test Drive, Supercar, Dunlop Grandtrek 4x4 Village and Self handling Track experience)
- Flights, accommodation, meals and shuttle services will be included in the Prize.
- By entering the Dunlop tyres purchase promotion, all participants agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of the promotional competition is Sumitomo Rubber South Africa (Pty) Ltd, trading as Blackcirlces South Africa.
- All information relating to this promotional competition and published on any promotional or advertising material forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The qualification of the promotion shall be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of this promotion.
- Image Disclaimer: Promotion images are for illustration purposes only.
- The Promoter makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms and conditions with this promotion and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
- The Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a participant’s participation in this promotion and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate this promotion with immediate effect, prior to any draw having taken place.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of a participant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this promotion, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which it reasonably deems necessary.
- Participants hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter, its directors, members, agents, advisors, suppliers, partners, employees, sponsors and consultants to the fullest extent allowed in law, against any claims arising howsoever from their participation in this promotion.
- These rules shall be governed by the laws of the Republic South Africa.
- If any provision of these rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these rules and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- It is not intended that any provision of these rules contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act No.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a participant has breached any of the terms and conditions, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person.
- Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions could lead to the Promoter disqualifying that person, without the Promoter giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.