GET R1,000 OFF WHEN YOU PURCHASE 2 OR MORE SELECTED DUNLOP SP SPORT MAXX 050+ OR SUMITOMO HTRZ3 TYRES THIS EASTER!
THIS OFFER APPLIES TO THE FIRST 50 CUSTOMERS AND IS VALID until 31 MAY 2022. DON’T MISS OUT!
USE PROMO CODE: SUMI-R1000
CHOOSE Tyre Patterns - PROMO CODE: SUMI-R1000
The new SP Sport Maxx 050+ builds on the performance heritage of our previous flagship performance tyre, incorporating the latest compounding and design technologies to deliver supreme performance and comfort for modern high performance passenger vehicles and top-end SUVs
Sumitomo's Flagship tyre completed its development process under state of the art technology of Sumitomo's global network
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR 2022 DUNLOP AND SUMITOMO TYRES PROMOTION CONDUCTED BY SUMITOMO RUBBER SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD TRADING AS BLACKCIRCLES.CO.ZA (“Blackcircles South Africa”), (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “THE PROMOTER”)
Until 31 May 2022, customers and social media followers of Blackcircles South Africa are invited to participate in our Easter promotion with Dunlop Tyres South Africa. The first 50 customers who purchase 2 or more Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 050+ or Sumitomo HTRZ3 tyres, will receive R1000 off their tyre purchase at checkout.
How to qualify for the promotion;
- Purchase 2 or more Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 050+ or Sumitomo HTRZ3 tyres in order to qualify for the promotion of R1000 discount applied at checkout until 31 May 2022.
- The first 50 customers ONLY will qualify for this promotion, the R1000 discount will be applied on a first come, first served basis at checkout.
- Enter the Promo Code SUMI-R1000 to receive the discount at checkout
Duration of the Promotion (First 50 customers ONLY to qualify):
The promotion will run until Tuesday, 31 May 2022 at 12 am.
- By entering the Dunlop and Sumitomo tyres purchase promotion, all participants agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of the promotional competition is Sumitomo Rubber South Africa (Pty) Ltd, trading as Blackcirlces South Africa.
- All information relating to this promotional competition and published on any promotional or advertising material forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The qualification of the promotion shall be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of this promotion.
- The Promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical elements relating to this promotion that may result in a cash back not being successfully submitted.
- Image Disclaimer: Promotion images are for illustration purposes only.
- The Promoter makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms and conditions with this promotion and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
- The Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a participant’s participation in this promotion and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate this promotion with immediate effect, prior to any draw having taken place.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of a participant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this promotion, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which it reasonably deems necessary
- Participants hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter, its directors, members, agents, advisors, suppliers, partners, employees, sponsors and consultants to the fullest extent allowed in law, against any claims arising howsoever from their participation in this promotion.
- These rules shall be governed by the laws of the Republic South Africa
- If any provision of these rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these rules and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions
- It is not intended that any provision of these rules contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act No
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a participant has breached any of the terms and conditions, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person
- Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions could lead to the Promoter disqualifying that person, without the Promoter giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge